1) Bold what is true about you.
2) Italicize what you wish was true about you.
3) Add one true thing about you to the end of the list.
4) Tag five LJ friends
* I miss somebody right now.
* I don't watch much TV these days.
* I own lots of books.
* I wear glasses or contact lenses.
* I love to play video games.
* I've watched porn movies.
* I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
* I believe honesty is usually always the best policy.
* I curse sometimes. As opposed to constantly.
* I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
* I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
* I have broken someone's bones.
* I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
* I hate the rain.
* I'm paranoid at times.
* I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
* I need/want money right now.
* I love sushi.
* I talk really, really fast.
* I have fresh breath in the morning.
* I have long hair.
* I have lost money in Las Vegas.
* I have at least one sibling.
* I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
* I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
* I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
* I like the way that I look.
* I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
* I am usually pessimistic.
* I have a lot of mood swings.
* I think prostitution should be legalized.
* I slept with a roommate.
* I have a hidden talent.
* I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
* I have a lot of friends.
* I enjoy talking on the phone.
* I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
* I love to shop and/or window shop.
* I'm obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal.
* I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
* I have a cell phone.
* I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
* I've rejected someone before.
* I currently like/love someone.
* I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
* I want to have children in the future.
* I have changed a diaper before.
* I've called the cops on a friend before.
* I'm not allergic to anything.
* I have a lot to learn.
* I am shy around the opposite sex.
* I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
* I have at least 5 away messages saved.
* I have tried alcohol or drugs before.
* I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
* I own the "South Park" movie.
* I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal.
* I enjoy some country music.
* I would die for my best friends.
* I'm obsessive, and often a perfectionist.
* I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
* Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
* I have dated a close friend's ex.
* I am happy at this moment.
* I'm obsessed with guys.
* I am punk rockish.
* I go for older guys/girls, not younger.
* I study for tests most of the time.
* I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
* I can work on a car.
* I love my job(s).
* I am comfortable with who I am right now.
* I have more than just my ears pierced.
* I walk barefoot wherever I can.
* I have jumped off a bridge.
* I love sea turtles.
* I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
* I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
* I am proficient on a musical instrument.
* I hate office jobs.
* I went to college out of state. (but only shortly in Scotland!)
* I am a pyro.
* I have thrown up from crying too much.
* I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
* I fall for the worst people.
* I adore bright colors.
* I usually like covers better than originals.
* I hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays.
* I can pick up things with my toes.
* I can't whistle.
* I have ridden/owned a horse.
* I still have every journal I've ever written in.
* I talk in my sleep.
* I've often thought that I was born in the wrong century.
* I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
* I wear a toe ring.
* I have a tattoo.
* I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
* I am a caffeine junkie.
* I am completely tree-huggy spiritual, and I'm not ashamed at all.
* If I knew I would get away with it, I would commit at least one murder.
* I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
* I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner.
* I'm an artist.
* I am ambidextrous.
* I sleep with so many stuffed animals, I can hardly fit on my bed.
* If it weren't for having to see other people naked, I'd live in a nudist colony.
* I have terrible teeth.
* I hate my toes.
* I did this Meme even though I wasn't tagged by the person who took it before me.
* I have more friends on the internet than in real life.
* I have lived in either three different states or countries or provinces.
* I am extremely flexible.
* I love hugs more than kisses.
* I want to own my own business.
* I smoke.
* I spend way too much time on the computer than on anything else.
* Nobody has ever said I'm normal.
* Sad movies, games, and the like can cause a trickle of tears every now and then.
* I am proficient in the use of many types of firearms and combat weapons.
* I like the way women look in stylized men's suits.
* I don't like it when people are unpleased or seem unpleased with me.
* I have been described as a dreamer or likely to have my head up in the clouds.
* I have played strip poker with someone else before.
* I have had emotional problems for which I have sought professional help.
* I believe in ghosts and the paranormal.
* I can't stand being alone.
* I have at least one obsession at any given time.
* I weigh myself, pee/poo, and then weigh myself again.
* I consistently spend way too much money on obsessions-of-the-moment.
* I'm a judgmental asshole.
* I'm a HUGE drama-queen.
* I have traveled on more than one continent.
* I sometimes wish my father would just disappear.
* I need people to tell me I'm good at something in order to feel that I am.
* I am a Libertarian.
* I can speak more than one language.
* I can fall asleep even if the whole room is as noisy as it can be.
* I would rather read than watch TV.
* I like reading fact more than fiction.
* I have pulled an all-nighter on an assignment I was given a month to do.
* I have no piercings.
* I have spent the night in a train station or other public place.
* I have been so upset over my physical gender that I cried.
* I once spent Christmas completely alone because there was a miscommunication on which parent was supposed to have me that night.
* I've been married and am now divorced.
* There have been times when I have wondered "Why was I born?" and may/may not have cried over it.
* I like most animals better than most people.
* I own a collection of retro game consoles.
* The thought of physical exercise makes me shiver.
* I have hit someone with a dead fish.
* I have written/read erotic stories.
* I am compulsively honest.
* I was born with a congenital birth defect that has never been repaired.
* I have danced topless in front of dozens of complete strangers.
* I have gone from wishing I was a boy to revelling in being a girl to feeling like a boy again in the span of five minutes, and not cared a whit for my actual sex.
* I am unashamedly bisexual, and have different motivations for my desires for different genders.
* I sometimes won't sleep a whole night or eat a whole day because I forget to.
* I find it impossible to get to sleep without some kind of music on.
* I dislike milk.
* I obsessively wash my hands.
* I always carry something significant around with me.
* Sometimes I'd rather wear a wig in day-to-day life than use my own hair.
* I've pushed myself to become more self-aware and thereby more aware of others.
* Even though I live on my own I still cry sometimes because I miss my mother.
* I hand wrote all the HTML tags in this document.
* I've liked something which a majority of people claimed was either bad or weird.
* I have been clinically dead for a brief period of time.
* Instead of feeling sympathy/empathy with people and their problems, I simply become annoyed.
* I participate/have participated in auto drag races and won.
* I do not 'get' most comedy acts.
* I don't think strippers are money-greedy or slutty for dancing.
* I don't like to chew gum.
* I am obsessed with history/historical things and can't wait for someone to build a time machine so I can be the first to use it.
* I can never remember for the life of me where I parked the car.
* Had the TEEN ANGST thing going for at least 2-3 years.
* I wish people would be more empathic and honest with each other.
* I play Dungeons and Dragons weekly.
* I love to sing.
* I want to live in my mother's basement when I grow up.
* I have a custom-built computer.
* I want to create a certain someone's babies, even though there's a 0% possiblity of ever achieving it.
* I would be in a relationship with one of my pets if they were human.
* I've gone skinny-dipping.
* I've performed in three plays, all of them Shakespeare.
* I enjoy burritos.
* I'm Irish and lovin' it.
* I have a thing for redheads.
* I am a twin!
* Most times, I'd rather do something intellectual instead of doing something generically 'fun'.
* Once I set out to finish something, I always stay at it until it is completed before I move on to something else.
* I wish there were a way to erase past mistakes.
* I wish I could do High School all over again.
* I have big interest swings every year.
* I have loved Pokemon since the beginning and continue to do so.
* I am the only one who can navigate my room without stepping on something.
* There's no genre of music I dislike.
* I've read every work written by my favorite author(s)
* No matter how much I sleep, I'm always tired.
* When I am interested in something I research it to death.
* I'd rather eat out than cook.
* I am obsessed with actors that are older than I am.
* I have a large collection of vinyl records.
* I like plucking my eyebrows.
* I change my mind more times during a day than some do during a year.
* I change my haircolor at least once a year.
We get her in the morning! After I go to an important little meeting...more significant blog to come sometime in the next few days
if you are a geek like me (which pretty sure most of you on my list are ;oP) you will probably love this site
its my new best friend
These are the top two choices right now
so let me know your choice!
Obviously most of you can choose what mine is ;o)
She is a maltepoo and is just over 12 weeks right now. Unfortunately since I most likely cannot have a dog at my apartment downtown this summer it is a family puppy but at least I will get to see it often since my office is here!
Four jobs I've had in my life
1. JCPenney - men's department
2. Waitress at Chi-Chi's and Player's Sports Bar and Grill in Green Bay
3. Mac Specialist at Apple Store
4. Graphic Designer at Healy Awards and now for my own business!
Four movies I can watch over and over
1. monty python and the holy grail
2. love actually
3. office space
Four places I have lived
1. milwaukee, wi
2. de pere, wi
3. franklin, wi
4. stirling, scotland
Four TV shows I love to watch
1. what not to wear
2. trading spaces (and similar shows) woo hoo me too
3. grey's anatomy
4. project runway
Four places I have been on vacation
3. canary islands of spain (Tenerife island to be exact)
Four of my favorite dishes
1. homemade spaghetti
3. pad thai
4. subs (not really a dish but whatever)
Four websites I visit daily
1. lj friends that I have rss feeds set up for and a few others if I remember (since some peoples wont let me do a feed for)
2. pinkisthenewblog.com (yea im a gossip whore when i am bored haha)
3. mac news sites I have rss feeds for
Four places I would rather be right now
1. mexico like I will be next month
4. i dunno where else
Four bloggers I am tagging
A is for age: 23
B is for booze: a good martini, and recently vodka and tonic with lime
C is for career: graphic designer
D is for dad's name: thomas
E is for essential items to bring to a party: smile, purse
F is for favorite song at the moment: oh man I always have a billion faves...one is "You're Beautiful" James Blunt
G is for girlfriend: i am a girl and i have friends
H is for hometown: milwaukee, WI
I is for instruments you play: a lil piano, flute, and clarinet
J is for jam or jelly you like: strawberry rhubarb from this farm in wisconsin, or apricot
K is for kids: i would like a few someday!
L is for living arrangements: home in franklin with my mom, soon to be the Astor Hotel downtown with Katie/Cosmo (hopefully in June)
M is for mom's name: denise
N is for name of your best friend(s): deidre, katie/cosmo, alicia
O is for overnight hospital stays: none!
P is for phobias: needles
Q is for quote you like: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. ~Helen Keller
R is for relationship that lasted longest: 9 months
S is for sexual position: several of them exist, this is correct
U is for unique trait: i can do a bunny nose thing, and double jointed shoulders...sure
V is for vegetable you love: salad - which includes several veggies
W is for worst trait: i have a hard time letting people know when I am angry with them, since I don't get mad often and I hate fighting with people
X is for x-rays you've had: dental, ankle, wrist (at least once on each) woo hoo the same as Tracy! we are awesome...hahaha
Y is for yummy food you make: the best thing I make are my enchiladas with wheat tortillas - theyre more like fajita tortillas
Z is for zodiac sign: cancer
First job: JCPenney - men's department
First screen name: crinkles_2000 hahaha my cat's name and year of graduation
First funeral: not sure, I think my dad's friend Bill (i think that was his name)
First pet: Sleepy the hamster
First piercing: my ears. I cried so hard that they gave me a free necklace
First tattoo: none...maybe my frog from my logo but not sure where i would get it
First credit card: capital one
First kiss: chris
First enemy: melissa if you could call it that...i just saw her at the bridal show this weekend what fun
First favorite musical artist: new kids on the block all the wayyyyyyy
Last car ride: to work. home from the bridal show last night
Last movie watched: walk the line- awesome
Last beverage drank: water
Last food consumed: apple with peanut butter
Last phone call: katie/cosmo's mom ...i had to relay since her phone is broken haha
Last time showered: yesterday morning - yeah for lazy day today after the bridal show and no more healy!!!
Last CD played: not by choice, enya while driving with my mom
Last website visited: marthastewart.com haha i was getting a healthy tuna salad recipe from her show today
I've realized a lot about life, money, etc lately. I've always known money isn't everything, but after the last few months working at Healy and really not enjoying my job one bit I was really slapped in the face that having more money in the short term is not what I want right now.
I quit my job on Monday and I have never been happier! Okay well I mean about the future, job-wise. While my friends all have a decent amount of money right now, things will probably be hard for me for a while until I have enough clients to have a steady income. I cannot WAIT until the bridal show, and I must say I have some pretty sweet ideas :o) I had two clients last night and sitting down with them really showed me that this is the right thing to do right now. Although, quitting Healy was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I was almost in tears when putting in my two week to Mark, my boss (yes I know I am a loser for almost crying). But it feels good to know that they appreciate me there, because I am constantly asked by several people if I have changed my mind about quitting :o) I will miss a few people there, but the job just wasn't for me.
I am actually excited about Apple again now too, obviously not the best paying job in the world, but it allows me to keep up with my mac geekness and I love everyone that works there, I would have to visit constantly if I did have to quit! I think the stress from working so much lately really made me almost despise the job because it was taking away the little free time I could have had...
stress and excitement is building though, since during this last week of preparation before the Bridal Show I still have to work at Healy (my last day will be a half day on Friday before booth setup downtown). Also, the sales person at Envelopments mistakenly mismarked the shipping on my paper and I almost had a heart attack when I got the email saying my supplies were shipped Ground, but thank the Lord for Dawn who agreed to take my Sunday shift. Also I hope overnightprints.com follows through. I've heard of them having pretty good quality and can't complain too much about their prices or 24 hour ship times! insane!
ok, well I have my postcards all sketched out and waiting to be digitizzeddddd
anyone have anything you think I should put on the postcards/fliers I am giving out in bridal bags and at my booth (two separate items) that maybe I would not have thought of? suggggestions? :o)
hope all is well with everyone and Jay I hate you for getting to work the Keynote so I better get some details on good old Steve J.
Isn't it funny how something as simple as a one line email/text can brighten your entire day/life at the moment?
well i figured my dancing jake gyllenhall santa icon time had to come to an end, so here is my new icon! since my business will be my life for the next month and hopefully after that I figured it would make for a random icon